Tuesday, 28 June 2016

Winner of Challenge #68 and Top 3

Hi Chicks

Thank you so much for entering your wonderful cards in our last challenge! Winner of the cute Sarah Kay stamp is

No #23 / Pamellia

It was a really hard decision and I have thought about it many times. I had 5 cards that I loved so much so in the end I let RandomOrg decide which of these 5 was to be winner!

Huge congrats! Please email me at calligarisa @ bluewin . ch, I need your (post)mailing address. Also please grab your winner's badge from the sidebar if you like.

Our Top 3 are (as always in no particuar order):


Huge congrats ladies! Please grab your Top 3 badge from the sidebar to show off on your blogs.

See you later with our brandnew challenge!

xoxo
Ally and the Inky Chicks

2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Thank you for choosing my card in your Top 3 and congrats to the other ladies
Carol x

Pamellia Johnson said...

Wow, what a wonderful surprise! Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your top 3! I am honoured and thrilled! And I won a prize as well, what a great way to start my day!! Congrats to the other winners as well, gorgeous makes by all! I will email you shortly. Hugs :)